If the plastic bottom of the watch comes into direct and prolonged contact with chemicals contained in the following items, its appearance may be altered, and skin irritation can occur.
- Insect Repellent
- Moisturizing creams and lotions
We understand that insect repellent and sunscreen are frequently required on the golf course. We therefore have the following recommendations when using these whilst wearing your Shot Scope:
- Avoid the small area of the wrist directly underneath the housing of the watch or apply less in this area. (When you remove the device after your game, remember to apply sunscreen in this area).
- After applying, wipe any excess away on the device using a damp cloth.
- After every game, use a damp cloth or rubbing alcohol to remove any build up of sunscreens or insect repellents.
- Allow the watch to dry before wearing again.
Following this advice, you should not expect to have issues wearing the watch. If you develop a skin irritation, stop wearing the watch and consult a dermatologist.
Plastic housing material: ABS
Strap material: Silicone