- F/M/B GPS
- Adaptive Slope
- Black and Red
- Rapid-Fire Detection
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND…
- F/M/B GPS
- Adaptive Slope
- Black and Red
- Rapid-Fire Detection
Shot Scope PRO LX+ Laser Rangefinder
The Shot Scope PRO LX+ is perfect for golfers that want it all - a fast-firing laser optimised for stability and accuracy, along with a GPS loaded with 36,000 courses and built-in performance tracking.
The first of its kind, the PRO LX+ makes no compromises, featuring x7 magnification, a 900 yard range and Rapid-Fire detection. The PRO LX+ gives golfers unrivalled freedom - the GPS can be detached from the laser, allowing each to be used independently. The handheld can be attached to your golf bag, stuck to your cart with the powerful magnet, or clipped on your belt for easy carrying.
- Product Details
- GPS and laser in one product
- 16 tracking tags with smart GPS chip for club recognition
- Dynamic F/M/B green distances
- Front & carry distance for every hazard
- Layup point distances
- 36,000+ preloaded courses worldwide
- Red and black dual optics
- Adaptive Slope technology
- Target-Lock vibration
- Rapid-Fire detection
- Range 900 Yards
- x7 Magnification
- Precision clear lens
- Adjustable eyepiece
- Accurate to 1 Yard
- Comfort stability grip
- Distances available in yards or meters
- Sync your round via Bluetooth
- Free mobile app and web dashboard statistics platform
- Free firmware updates, including new features
- No phone required on course
- Conforms to the Rules of Golf
- Strong metal belt clip
- Comes with a carabiner to attach to your golf bag
- Water Resistant Carry Case
- 2 Years Limited Warranty
- Replaceable CR123 Battery - for the laser
- 15+ hour battery life / 2+ rounds (for GPS handheld)
- Highly accurate shot detection
- Measures the last shot distance
- Industry leading putting statistics
- Ability to pause round to take practise shots
- Club recognition displayed on screen
- Vibration feedback upon successful tag
- Every shot is plotted on a map of the course
- Advanced GPS accuracy
- Daylight readable color screen
- In-house course mapping and 48 hour course edits
- Social share feature, share good rounds or highlights with friends on social media
- Strokes Gained analytics platform included for advanced statistic analysis
- Over 100 statistics that can be broken down by lie type, distance, club used, proximity, round, season and much more
- Statistics on tee shots, approaches, short game, putting, scoring and full round/season
- PinCollect technology provides enhanced approach, short game and putting statistics
- Virtually join any club in the world on Course Hub to view how Shot Scope users play that course
- Interactive features; Medals, Leaderboards and Course Hub
- 3 golf modes
- Laser Specification
- Laser Type: 905nm, Class 1
- Weight: 201g (with battery)
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 119mm x 42mm x 88mm
- Battery Type: CR123 or CR123A
- Battery Life: Approx. 5,800 measures
- Slope On/Off Switch: Yes
- Dual Optics: Yes - Red or Black
- Range: 900 yards
- Accurate to: 1 yard
- Measurement Units: Yards or Metres
- Magnification: 7x
- Water Resistant: Yes
- GPS compatible: Yes - with Shot Scope H4
- Grip Material: Premium Rubber
- Rubber material: PVC Soft Rubber
- Plastic: ABS Plastic
- GPS Specification
- Lens Material: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Top Housing Material: ABS
- Weight: 30 grams
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 41mm x 36mm x 13mm
- Battery Life: 15+ hours
- Display Resolution: 176 x 176 pixels
- Display Type: Daylight readable MIP (memory in pixel)
- Colour Display: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5
- GNSS Tracking: Android and iOS
- Connected Smartphone Apps: Android and iOS
- GPS Distance Measurement: Yards or Meters
- Length: 119mm
- Width: 42mm
- Height: 88mm
- System Requirements
- • Smartphone
- • Android 5.0 or later with BLE 4.0
- • iOS 14 or later with BLE 4.0
- • Internet Access
- What’s included:
- • 1 x Shot Scope PRO LX+ (PRO LX Laser + H4 Handheld)
- • 16 x tracking tags
- • 1 x USB clip charger for GPS Handheld
- • 1 x carabiner
- • 1 x metal belt clip
- • 1 x laser carry case
- • 1 x CR123 Battery for Laser Rangefinder
- • Free iOS / Android app
- • Statistics Platform with Strokes Gained
- UK: 1-3 business days
Ireland: 2-4 business days
USA: 3-7 business days
Canada: 3-6 business days
Europe: 3-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7-14 business days
- 30 day Money-back Guarantee
- 2 years limited warranty
- Read full returns policy here >
HOW DOES THE PRO LX+ WORK?
The PRO LX+ can be used like a typical rangefinder for distances to the pin - combine that with GPS distances to the F/M/B of the green and instantly you know exactly where the pin is located on the green.
You can quickly and easily track your game by simply tapping the club against the GPS screen before you hit your shot. After playing, upload your round via Bluetooth to access 100’s of performance statistics about your game to help you improve.
F/M/B & HAZARD GPS DISTANCES
The GPS can be used attached to the rangefinder or detached to give the golfer flexibility on the golf course. PRO LX+ uses Shot Scope’s dynamic yardages to give the distance based on your specific angle of approach to the green.
Distances to the front and carry of all hazards and for specific layup points are included to help you form a strategy for the hole. All distances are available in yards or meters.
Preloaded with 36,000+ courses worldwide.
Shot Scope’s 16 lightweight plug-n-play club tags easily screw into the butt-end of every club. The tags communicate with the device to identify what club was hit and its location on the course.
To record a shot tap the club against the GPS screen and the device will vibrate to confirm club detection. After the round, dive into 100’s of performance statistics on Shot Scope’s free mobile app and web dashboard.
For all skill levels, the free Shot Scope app allows the golfer to track their performance over time and analyse areas for improvement.
Compare your game against other handicaps to understand your strengths and weaknesses. This can also help you set goals or targets going forward.
Free updates and no subscription.
RED AND BLACK
Customize the display on your PRO LX+ to either RED or BLACK. Each colour stands out against different backgrounds, never be stuck trying to see the distance in any light or weather environments, simply switch to RED or BLACK!
Rapid-Fire detection helps you lock on to a target instantly. The quick firing PRO LX+ ensures you can hit any target with confidence, as target-lock vibration sends a short pulse when the target is hit.
Adaptive Slope technology adjusts the distance based on the up/down hill of the shot, this helps you select the correct club for the change in elevation. This feature can be turned on/off to comply with tournament regulations.
Clearer than ever. The PRO LX+ features x7 magnification, making targets far in the distance clear and visible. The 900 yard range covers more than you will ever need on a golf course.
Shot Scope’s course database of over 36,000 courses comes preloaded on the PRO LX+ for ease and convenience. Owning our course maps enables quick changes and edits to be made, to find out more about our course mapping and search for your course, click here.
What is performance / shot tracking and how does it work?
Shot Scope’s technology enables its performance tracking products to interact with the 16 club tracking tags. Combining these two products determines when a shot is hit and its location on the course. You can then analyse your performance on the app or dashboard to learn about and improve your game
Why should I buy PRO LX+ over any other Laser Rangefinder?
The PRO LX+ is the only product to offer 3 products in 1 – a laser, GPS distances and the added benefit of shot tracking with performance statistics. On average, Shot Scope users improve by 4 shots when tracking their game.
Question? Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shot Scope vs other lasers on the market
|Features||Shot Scope |
|Shot Scope |
|Shot Scope |
|Precision Pro |
|Standard Cheap laser |
|RRPAs of 31 Jan 2022*||£449.00||£197.91||£579.99||£79.99|
|Red and Black Dual Optics||yes||yes||yes||yes||no||no||no|
|Distance Range (Yards)||900||900||875||1,300||400||450||600|
|Accurate to <1 Yard||yes||yes||yes||yes||no||yes||no|
|Performance Tracking Statistics||yes||no||no||no||no||no||no|
|Buy PRO LX+||Buy PRO LX||Buy PRO L1|
Swipe to compare
All information contained in this table is correct at time of collection (19th Jan 2022). Where price was reflective of exchange rates at that time, if there was no option available for a particular currency. Information was collated from the following websites:
Precision Pro NX9
Amazon Laser – Peak Pulse
Close added to basket