New Shot Scope X5 Prestige Black
Premium GPS watch with automatic performance tracking
Buy now in Australia from our official retail partner
Buy now in Australia from our official retail partner
Why X5 is the latest and greatest
golf watch in 2023 +
- Dynamic F/M/B distances to the green
- Front and carry distances to hazards
- Green view and pin placement
- Layup points and dogleg distances
- Digital in-round scorecard
- Daily step tracker - on/off the course
- 16 x club tags for performance tracking
- Access to 100+ stats on your game post round
- 5 x watch face designs for everyday life
Shipped from Australia by GolfBox
30 day money-back promise +
The Shot Scope 30 day money-back promise gives you peace of mind to try any Shot Scope product for 30 days and return hassle-free if you decide it is not for you. Although we are confident you will join the 1,000's of golfers who are improving their game with Shot Scope.
No subscription - Free updates +
We know how annoying monthly subscription fees are and why we guarantee our software, apps and dashboard are 100% subscription free for life. Simply buy a Shot Scope performance tracking device to track and access all your personalised data for free.
2 Year Shot Scope Warranty +
We build products you can trust to perform on the course but in the unfortunate event your product suffers any performance issues we will replace it free of charge up to 2 years after purchase. Our industry leading customer service team of golfers will be happy to help and answer any questions.
New Shot Scope X5 watch
Easy to readTouchscreen display
Stylish and durable on/off the course
Built to perform and give the golfer superior technology with every swing, including a 1.2” full-color touchscreen display surrounded by a polished ceramic bezel.
Designed for enhanced performance and style on the golf course. The easily interchangeable and comfortable coloured silicone strap fits elegantly on the wrist.
1.2” full-colour touchscreen display
New and improved tracking tags
Touch + button navigation
Secure buckle loops
5 interchangeable colour straps
New and improved buckle clasp design
Built to perform everytime you hit the course
Pairing premium design with revolutionary features, the all-new X5 is manufactured using luxurious materials for the best on course experience available.
Stylish on/off the course with customisable watch faces
Customisable watch faces
- F/M/B GPS
Doglegs & Layups
- Over 100 stats
+ Strokes Gained
- Green view &
- In play digital
Shot Scope X5 GPS golf watch with shot tracking
The all-new Shot Scope X5 watch is the latest evolution in our award-winning GPS performance tracking range. Designed as a premium lifestyle watch as well as a multi-functioning golf GPS device that can be worn both on and off the golf course.
Featuring a vibrant full color touchscreen display surrounded by a stylish ceramic bezel, X5 is more than just a golf watch. Golfers can effortlessly cycle through the different golf modes and digital watch faces using touchscreen or the elegant multi-function crown navigation.
The X5 watch provides all the information you need to play your best round of golf and includes over 36,000 preloaded courses accurately mapped in detail. Never choose the wrong club again thanks to instant and reliable front / middle / back distances to all greens, hazards and doglegs. Green view displays the shape of the green from any location on the course with the ability to drag and drop the pin to the correct location for the day. Easily keep track of your score as you play with the digital scorecard and record steps taken throughout the round with the built-in step counter.
The X5 watch comes with 16 x 2nd generation tracking tags that automatically record every shot hit on the course to provide the golfer with a comprehensive breakdown of their game post-round.
With over 100 performance statistics at your fingertips, including strokes gained and handicap benchmarking, your journey to lower scores starts with X5.
- Product Details
- Large 1.2” full-color touchscreen display
- Stylish and scratch resistant ceramic bezel
- Dynamic front, middle and back GPS distances
- Green view and pin placement
- Front and carry distance for every hazard
- Layup points and doglegs on each hole
- Digital watch with a choice of clock faces to wear in everyday life
- Automatic performance tracking for recording shots hit on the golf course
- 36,000+ preloaded courses worldwide
- Built-in step counter to track steps on and off the golf course
- 16 x 2nd generation tracking tags included for automatic club recognition
- Review over 100 statistics including strokes gained and handicap benchmarking post-round
- Superior dust resistant strap with metal buckle clip for a comfortable fit on the wrist
- Glare resistant easy to read display with large and clear GPS numbers
- Digital scorecard - Record and edit your score mid-round
- Easily measure your last shot distance
- Pause round function for practise shots
- Long battery life in golf mode lasting over 2 rounds
- Interchangeable color straps to switch up your style (sold separately)
- Strap includes Power-Sense technology for seamless and accurate shot detection
- Data can be broken down by lie type, distance, club used, proximity, round and season
- No phone or tagging required on course - play without interruptions
- InteracFve features; earn medals and climb the Shot Scope leaderboards
- Shot recognition displayed on screen to give you confidence your shot has been recorded
- Free mobile app and web dashboard statistics platform - no hidden fees or subscriptions
- Statistics on Tee Shots, Approaches, Short Game, Putting, Scoring and full round/season
- Navigate menus via the touchscreen or multi-function crown
- Share good rounds or highlights with friends on social media
- Industry leading putting statistics for more in-depth data on and around the green
- Virtually join any club in the world on Course Hub to view how Shot Scope users play that course
- Free firmware updates, including new features
- In-house course mapping and 48-hour course edits
- PinCollect technology allows for exact pin location - providing enhanced approaches, short game and putting statistics
- Distance units (Yards / Meters)
- Conforms to the Rules of Golf
- Every shot is plotted on an overhead map of the course
- Quick and easy sync your round via Bluetooth
- Shots plotted and course analysis allows you to build a strategy for golf courses you play regularly to gain a competitive advantage
- Access to Shot Scope Academy as a player, allowing your coach (if registered) to analyse your data and use insights to inform your lessons and practice
- Watch Specification
- Lens Material: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Strap Material: Silicone with UV dust resistant coating
- Watch Head / Housing Material: ABS
- Navigation: Touchscreen, crown, back button
- Weight: 50 grams
- Battery Life: GPS Mode: 2+ rounds of golf
- Display Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels 64 colors
- Display Type: 1.2” Daylight readable MIP (memory in pixel) with backlight
- Color Display: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5
- GNSS Tracking: GPS L1, Galileo E1, Glonass L1
- Connected Smartphone Apps: Android and iOS
- GPS Distance Measurement: Yards or meters
- Watch Face Sizing
- Width: 43mm
- Depth: 12mm
- System Requirements
- • Smartphone
- • Android 5.0 or later with BLE 4.0
- • iOS 14 or later with BLE 4.0
- • Internet Access
- What’s included:
- • 1 x Shot Scope X5 watch
- • 16 x 2nd generation shot tracking tags
- • 1 x USB charger
- • Free iOS / Android app
- • Statistics Platform with Strokes Gained and Handicap Benchmarking
- UK: 1-3 business days
Ireland: 2-4 business days
USA: 3-7 business days
Canada: 3-6 business days
Europe: 3-7 business days
Rest of the world: 7-14 business days
- 30 day Money-back Guarantee
- 2 years limited warranty
- Read full returns policy here >
What is Performance Tracking?
Performance Tracking allows the golfer to track their shots hit on the golf course, this is all done automatically with the X5 GPS watch and 16 lightweight tags that screw into the end of each club. Tracking is easy, all you need to do is play your round, record the pin position on each green using PinCollect and the watch does the rest!
Post-round, upload your data to the app and review over 100 statistics on your game including Tee Shots, Approaches, Short Game, Putting, Scoring and Strokes Gained.
You can turn Performance Tracking off on the watch for rounds you don’t want to track and use X5 like any other GPS golf watch.
What is new about the 2nd generation tracking tags?
The new and improved Shot Scope 2nd generation tracking tags have an increased range for more accurate shot tracking and will sit on the top of your grips more securely with the new dome shaped design. The tags are lightweight and do not require a battery.
Replace your old Shot Scope tags with your new X5 tracking tags for best performance.
How many golf courses does watch have?
There are around 38,000 golf courses in the world and Shot Scope has the 95% of these courses mapped within their 36,000+ database of courses. If a course is not on the Shot Scope database get in touch with our support team firstname.lastname@example.org who will have the course mapped and ready to update on your watch within 48 hours.
Unlike many other GPS companies that buy their course mapping from 3rd parties, Shot Scope has spent many years building the best database of course maps in the industry. All golf course maps are owned and managed by Shot Scope, allowing for quick updates to any course in the world.
Question? Contact our support team: email@example.com
Your journey to lower scores starts here
Close added to basket
Basket is currently empty!
Select your country to see our best deals