Care Advice for H4
- The product is shower proof. Please store the product in a dry, cool, ventilated place, avoiding direct sunlight, dust and temperature shock.
- If the H4 comes into direct and prolonged contact with chemicals or sunscreen its appearance may be altered.
- Do not expose the device to extremely high or low temperatures.
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Charging Temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- If the device shows any type of damage, such as bulging, swelling or disfigurement. discontinue use immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not attempt to disassemble, modify, re-manufacture or damage the device. Please send it to Shot Scope Technologies Ltd for repair.
- Avoid extreme shock and harsh treatment, as it can degrade the life of the device.
- Do not spray any chemicals on the device in an attempt to clean. Only use a damp cloth or paper towel with water to clean the device.